Skip to content
The Main View – Instruments List
- Click the icon to open a list of all the instruments attached to your Quantum account.
- Click a specific instrument to open a separate window that displays live measurement data, including sound pressure level and octaves (if enabled).
- Click the icon to identify the selected instrument. The LED at the base of the instrument will flash.
- Click the icon to calibrate the selected instrument.
- Click the icon to edit the selected instrument.
- You can edit the instrument’s name.
- You can edit the instrument’s image.
- You can reset to the default settings for the instrument.
- Click ‘Save changes’ to store any amendments you have made.