These videos provide an overview of how to download measurements from the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder into the NoiseTools software, analyse the data and produce reports.
The videos cover downloading measurements, configuring the instrument, creating a summary report, viewing and analysing the data, playing audio recordings, annotating the noise profile data, creating a noise nuisance reports and exporting data to share with other users.
The videos use NoiseTools 1.6.1.
There are 13 videos in this series:
- Connecting and Configuring the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder
- Downloading Measurements from the Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorder
- Creating a Quick Report with NoiseTools
- Summary Screen Overview
- The Summary Screen Tabs in NoiseTools
- The NoiseTools Noise Measurement Tree
- Playing Back and Listening to Audio Recordings in NoiseTools
- Using the Time History Display in NoiseTools
- Adding Markers to Highlight Noise Sources in NoiseTools
- Creating a Noise Nuisance Report in NoiseTools
- The Frequency Bands View in NoiseTools
- The Advanced Frequency Analysis Tab in NoiseTools
- Exporting and Sharing Data from NoiseTools
You can choose which video you want to view by clicking the icon in the top right-hand side of the video screen.