The NoiseTools program has an error reporting system that allows information about any issues or problems to be sent directly to Cirrus. This information can help us to determine what has caused the problems and to find a solution quickly and effectively.
Please note that if you do not enter your name and email, we will be unable to contact you with a solution. Please ensure that all of the fields are completed before sending the error report.
If the error reporting box (as shown below) appears within the NoiseTools program, complete the details shown and press the OK button to send the report.
You may be asked to run the error reporting program to send the information again. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Open the folder C:\ProgramData\Cirrus Research\SMS
2. Locate and run the CirrusSMS.exe program:
3. Highlight the NoiseTools entry in the Installed Software list
4. Press the Report a Problem button to open the reporting form:
5. Complete all of the fields and enter a brief description of the issue or problem
6. Click OK to send the error report