NoiseTools supports downloading, analysing and reporting of noise measurement information recorded by our latest sound level meters and dosemeters.
What’s new in NoiseTools 1.8.8
NoiseTools.1.8.8 is an update that introduces improvements to the software, including compatibility and bug fixes. Based on the update introduced in Version 1.8.5, which changed the way NoiseTools communicates with Optimus Cloud and Optimus Outdoor Measurement Kits (CK:685), this update must be installed.
An overview of what’s new in NoiseTools 1.8.8.
- Added support for the Optimus+ GPS Module
- Added map and GPS information to noise measurement reports
- Added automatic linking for Places based on location
- Various other minor bug fixes and improvements
NoiseTools 1.8.8 is compatible with the following instruments:
- doseBadge5 noise dosimeters including versions with octave bands
- The Optimus/Optimus+ range of sound level meters
- Environmental noise measurement kits
- Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorders
- doseBadge MK:4s (CR:110A, CR:110AIS, CR:112AIS) noise dosimeters with the RC:110A/RC:110AL/RC:112A reader unit
- The CR:800C and CR:260A ranges of sound level meters (with USB)
NoiseTools 1.7 (and upwards) is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32 bit & 64 bit). macOS, Linux or other operating systems are not supported.
Please note that NoiseTools 1.7 (and upwards) is not compatible with Windows XP or Windows Vista. Please contact Technical Support if you require further assistance.
For details of the minimum, recommended and ideal PC specifications for NoiseTools, click here.